Bournelyf Special Camp
Bournelyf Special Camp (pronounced “born-a-leaf”) was founded in 1980 as a service project of the Church of the Loving Shepherd, a congregation welcoming people of all religious backgrounds, and one of its congregants, Jim Scanlon. In 1989 the camp was incorporated as a Pennsylvania nonprofit organization with its own Board of Directors and by-laws, drawing parents and community members to the board in order to support the broadening of its programs and to expand the camp’s ability to serve the community. Read more on our About Us page.
Click on "Programs" tab to learn more about the number of spots remaining in each session.
What's Happening at Bournelyf?
- Chester County Community Foundation - $1,500
- SS Peter & Paul Church Poor Box donations
- Charlton Family - $1,000
- Anonymous - $750
- Anonymous (sponsorship for Up on the Roof event) - $1,500
- Lenfest Foundation
- Mushroom Festival - $2,500
- Concordville-Chadds Ford Rotary - $5,000