Programs for All Ages
Interested in learning more about our programs? Visit one of our upcoming open houses:
- Saturday May 25th (10 AM to 12 PM) - CANCELLED - unfortunately this open house had to be cancelled
- Sunday May 26th (1 PM to 3 PM)
- Saturday June 1st (10 AM to 12 PM)
- Sunday June 2nd (1 PM to 3 PM)
# of Available Spots per session as of 5/13/19
Session 1: July 1st-12th (no Camp July 4th)- Tuition $900
Alumni (ages 26+): 5 spots
Expedition (ages 18-25): 5 spots
Trailblazers (ages 8-17): 3 spots
Session 2: July 15th-26th (Camp Show on July 25th @ 7pm)- Tuition $900
Alumni (ages 26+): 3 spot
Expedition (ages 18-25): 2 spots
Trailblazers (ages 8-17): 2 spots
Mini Session: July 29th –August 2nd (Camp’s only 1 week session)-Tuition $500
Alumni (ages 26+): 6 spots
Expedition (ages 18-25): 2 spots
Trailblazers (ages 8-17): 2 spots
Swim Camp A: August 5th -9th (Camp’s only half-day program, 9am-12pm)- Tuition $300
Swim Camp B: August 12th -16th (Camp’s only half-day program, 9am-12pm)Tuition $300
FILLED - email Scott deLone (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be placed on the waitlist
Each Camp program offers a different focus for its corresponding age group, however all programs share several core schedule components:
- Camp operates Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. with an extended Evening Activity typically during the second week of each session.
- In the past such activities have included a movie matinee and dinner, a trip to a minor league baseball game, and for one session, starring in the Camp Show.
- During each Evening Activity the camp day is extended, and Camp provides dinner. Pick up times vary, but are usually between 5:00 and 6:00 p.m.
- On the night of the Evening Activity our Expedition campers have the option of participating in an overnight and sleeping in tents at camp.
- For those campers who attend with a one-on-one (TSS/PCA), it is important for parents to take into consideration that the Evening Activity equates to more hours required of the TSS/PCA, and therefore it is essential that those additional hours are planned ahead of time via their treatment plan.
- Every day, each program will begin with Morning Circle where campers get to showcase their latest dance moves, sing, share announcements or just wave hello, whatever they are comfortable doing!
- Additionally every program will have one hour in the pool each day; 20 minutes will be devoted to swim instruction and the remaining time “free swim”.
- Campers bring their own lunch to Camp, preferably one that does not require a microwave as we are not always on campus for lunch.
- Camp provides water, lemonade and a snack at the end of the day (if time permits).
- Specifics on dates, times and activities are given on session calendars provided to campers at the beginning of each session.
The details of each program are found in the links above. For more information about applying for any of these programs, go to the Registration Page.
The cost for our summer programs is as follows:
- 2 Week Sessions: $900 per Camper
- 1 Week Mini-Camp: $500 per Camper
- Swim Camp (Half Days): $300 per Camper
A deposit of 25% of tuition is required to reserve your campers spot. Please note that we cannot reserve any spots without the 25% payment that accompanies the application. 3 additional installments of 25% of the tuition are due May 1, June 1 and 1 week prior to the start of camp. We are happy to provide a receipt, upon request, if you wish to pursue reimbursement from a 3rd party.
An additional fee of $20 per session will be assessed for any camper who attends with a PCA or TSS (one-on-one support person) in order to cover the costs of them attending off-campus activities. This fee is waived for Swim Camp.
The cost for Monthly Events varies by event. This information is sent out prior to each event. If you would like to receive emails with details on upcoming monthly events, please send an email to: email@example.com
Please note that the tuition fee covers a portion of actual program expenses. For the 2019 season, the tuition for a 2 week session is $900 while the actual cost of 2 weeks is $1,920. Through fundraising efforts and the generosity of our donors we are able to offer our programs at this reduced rate.
First Year Campers
All new prospective campers are required to attend an open house walk-through with the Assistant Director or Programs Coordinator in the spring prior to camp to being accepted to camp. The purpose of the walk-through is to determine if camp is a good fit for the prospective camper. There is an additional fee of $25 for all first year camper applications. If it is determined that camp is not a good fit, then you will be refunded any tuition paid minus the $25 fee. Open houses will be on select Saturdays and Sundays March through June. See calendar for specific open house dates.
- Cancellation 1 month before the first day of the session in which your child enrolled results in a refund of 50% of tuition.
- Cancellation 2 weeks before the first day of the session results in a refund of 25% of tuition.
- There are no refunds for cancellation within 2 weeks of the first day of the Camp session.
- There are also no refunds in tuition for voluntary withdrawal during any camp session, for late arrivals or early departures, or for campers who are asked to withdraw for behavior reasons. Exceptions to this policy may be made only by the Executive Director of the Camp, at their discretion.
We reserve the right to suspend or dismiss a camper in our sole discretion for harmful or disruptive behavior (subject to applicable regulatory requirements) if we do not have adequate expertise or resources for the child’s needs, for violation of Camp policies or any other reason we determine to be in the best interest of the Camp. Suspension or dismissal may be with or without notice.
Families of campers are responsible for transporting their campers to and from Camp every day. Any transportation provided to camper via school district, Rover, etc. is the responsibility of the Camper’s family to coordinate. Please keep in mind that campers are to arrive between 8:45 and 9:00 AM and to be picked up between 3:00 and 3:15 PM. Staff members have responsibilities before and after the Camp day and will not be available to supervise campers outside of these time.
Bournelyf recognizes that individual circumstances differ. Each year we are able to make some additional funding available for campers who otherwise might not be able to participate in the Camp’s programs due to financial hardship. If tuition assistance is desired, please indicate that on the application and complete Tuition Assistance Form found on the forms page of the website. The director or assistant director will then contact you to discuss your situation. You may also wish to contact your County MH/IDD or school district to determine whether they have monies available to assist your camper. We advise you to apply promptly, however, please make sure to indicate whether your camper’s participation is dependent on county or school district support on the application. Please DO NOT apply for Tuition Assistance if you are relying on a 3rd party to pay the tuition. Tuition Assistance is for families paying tuition out of pocket.
If you have any questions or concerns as you apply, please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone (610-692-9027) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org