Throughout the “off-season” months of Camp (September- May), we are excited to to be able to offer Monthly Events, typically held on a Friday night or Saturday afternoon/evening. Activities range from themed-dances, to community outreach projects, Christmas shopping, attending a college/professional sporting event, BINGO and pizza, a talent show and the list goes on and on! Cost varies on the type of event and length of time.
Monthly Events are open to all current campers and alumni and information pertaining to each month’s activity will be sent via Punchbowl. If a prospective camper is interested in attending a monthly event, they must contact our Monthly Events coordinator who will discuss with the camper’s family the expectations for that event. Our monthly event co-coordinator can be reached at email@example.com
Remaining Monthly Events
Saturday, April 18th - Pancake Breakfast
- Pancake Breakfast @ West Chester Applebee’s 8am-10am–invite your family and friends, cost is $8/ticket, which covers the cost of a pancake breakfast.
- Campers will be the hosts/hostesses of the event: bussing tables, serving as greeters & delivery breakfast to tables. 70% of the profits for the event go directly to Camp.
- *Parents/guardians pick-up and drop off at West Chester Applebee’s, 1107 West Chester Pike.
- NO CHARGE for campers to participate in the event as a server
Sunday, May 3rd - 5k Run
- 10th Annual Hand-to Hand 5K Run/2K Walk- all campers and their families and friends are encouraged to participate
- Rustin High School
- Registration @ 10AM- Race start time 11AM
- Sign up @ https://runsignup.com/bournelyf
Saturday, May 15th - Terrarium Workshop
- Succulent Terrarium workshop-under the talented instruction of the women of TWIG, campers will flex their green thumb and bring home a one of kind terrarium.
- 7PM-9PM @ Bournelyf Barn
- **Limited # of spots
- Price of event covers the cost of: facility, materials & instructions, snack & paid Camp staff
Saturday, May 30th-Sunday May 31st - Camping
- Camping Experience at West Chester KOA
- 11am Saturday-11AM Sunday-drop off & pick up @ Bournelyf
- Campers will bring their sleeping bags and essentials for an overnight in cabins.
- Campers are responsible for bringing a bagged lunch. Dinner, snacks and breakfast will be provided.
- **Limited # of spots
- Price of the event: transportation to and from the event, meals, accommodations, activities, and paid Camp staff.
Sunday, June 14th - Kick -Off
- All-Camp “Kick-off to Summer” Potluck- event for the entire family! Bring your favorite side dish or dessert, Camp will provide the burgers and hot dogs. Take part in lawn games, kickball, catch up with Camp friends and meet the 2020 Camp counselors and staff!
- NO CHARGE for this event. Come & have fun!