Bournelyf Special Camp
* Programs Coordinator
* Aquatics Director
To learn more about each of these positions, please visit our Job Opportunities page
Bournelyf Special Camp (pronounced “born-a-leaf”) was founded in 1980 as a service project of the Church of the Loving Shepherd, a congregation welcoming people of all religious backgrounds, and one of its congregants, Jim Scanlon. In 1989 the camp was incorporated as a Pennsylvania nonprofit organization with its own Board of Directors and by-laws, drawing parents and community members to the board in order to support the broadening of its programs and to expand the camp’s ability to serve the community. Read more on our About Us page.
What's Happening at Bournelyf?
- Camp Registration :
- Please click on the "Camp" tab to find out the most up-to-date availability in each program.
- Camp Emails :
- If you're not receiving emails from Camp, read how to white list www.bscwc.org as a trusted site
- Chester County Community Foundation - $1,500
- SS Peter & Paul Church Poor Box donations
- Charlton Family - $1,000
- Anonymous - $750
- Anonymous (sponsorship for Up on the Roof event) - $1,500
- Lenfest Foundation
- Mushroom Festival - $2,500
- Concordville-Chadds Ford Rotary - $5,000