- Male, Counselors-in-Training (must be at least 16 years of age)
- Male, Counselors/Lead Counselors (must have at least one year post-high school education or work experience).
- Lifeguard (must be Lifeguard and CPR/AED certified)
All positions start July 2nd and go through August 17th, Monday-Friday from 8:30am-3:30pm, weekly salary and flexibility in the number of weeks a person works, inquire for more details.
Interested applicants please contact Programs Coordinator, Jenna Ridenour, firstname.lastname@example.org or Assistant Director, Scott deLone, email@example.com for more information or go directly to our Staff Application PDF and complete it today!
In an effort to promote a productive and positive experience, we ask that all volunteers be at least 16 years of age. Please contact the Executive Director regarding any special circumstances at firstname.lastname@example.org
As for clearances, anyone under the age of 18 is not required to have clearances. CPR training is not needed for volunteers, although any and all certifications (CPR/AED, lifeguard etc.) are always welcomed. We do offer CPR/AED training every other year to staff as part of in-service training.
Please note that any volunteer who would be interacting with campers must provide copies of up-to-date, Pennsylvania Clearances: Child Abuse, Criminal Background Check and FBI Clearance. All clearances can be assessed via http://dhs.pa.gov/publications/findaform/childabusehistoryclearanceforms/index.htm
- Anyone 18 years and older needs to have current Pennsylvania background checks: Pennsylvanua
- Please note that all staff applicants must provide copies of current, Pennsylvania Clearances: Child Abuse, Criminal Background Check and FBI Clearance.
- All clearances can be obtained via http://dhs.pa.gov/publications/findaform/childabusehistoryclearanceforms/index.htm
- All Counselor or Lead Counselor applicants must have a valid drivers license